Wednesday 10 June 2015

All about 'Me' brows

You know a product is good when you make room for it in your daily routine.
MeMeMe Cosmetics Arch Angel is called a “hero product” and it really does provide a quick and quality fix to unruly eyebrows.




I have blonde eyebrows and eyelashes, so I get them professionally tinted every month or so and top up with home products in between. Usually for two weeks after getting my eyebrows tinted I don’t give them a second glance. It is the last two weeks that they need an upgrade of colour.


Pencils, powders and brown cream eye liner (its actually very good!) are the tools I use to define, darken and fill in my brows. That was until this little product arrived on the scene.


Filling in eyebrows, though not difficult if you know how to colour within the lines, does take a bit of time. As a working mum, time is essence.


The MeMeMe Cosmetics Arch Angel is a duo product which gives you colour, definition and a full look to your brows in one fine sweep. While the other end of the pretty stick has a lovely creamy highlighter that lifts the brow, while also helping to define those hairy arches!


This product is quicker than using pencils or powders and it also sets your brows - I had been using a little hairspray for that job!
The highlighter is very pretty and could be used to highlight your other facial features too.

I know packaging can be superficial, but I like the look of this, it isn't too girly, too young or old. It looks a little sophisticated.

For €10.50 this multi use product is a handbag essential and gets a coveted placed in my daily make up routine. It is available in light and dark brown shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment